Ideal Jacobs provides customized membrane switches for harsh environments with an excellent sealed nature. Our product specialists will assist you in designing your product in all aspects including overlay material selection, color matching, artwork, screen printed flex circuits, mechanical tolerance, interconnect options, exit point selection, embedded LED choice, etc.
- Embossed keys, windows and graphics.
- Integral surface mounts LEDs.
- Crystal clear, tinted or dead front LCD/LED windows.
- EMI/RFI and ESD Shielding.
- Non-tactile or polyester/metal dome tactile feedback.
- Typical life expectancy exceeds 1,000,000 cycles.
- Withstands operating temperature range of -20 degree Celsius to 70 degree Celsius.
- Contact resistance from 50 to 200 ohm according to custom design.
- Functional testing.
- Standard dimensional tolerance +/- 0.2 mm.
- RoHS compliant and UL/CSA approved.